Saturday 19 October 2013

Rare sights vol.1

As I mentioned about a week ago, Silja Festival was heading to Tallinn. I watched her carefully for the whole week, and the Estimated Time of Arrival on MarineTraffic had been accurate the whole time, as it turned out. So, today early in the morning Silja Festival arrived. Surprisingly she didn't come to the Old City harbour though. Instead, she sailed to Paljassaare and she's now sitting near the Netaman dry docks. To me it's good news, because it's not far from where I live. This morning, as soon as I woke up, I grabbed my camera and went to look at her. She was much larger than I thought, and her engines were working, and it was really nice to hear. Of course I took lots of photos.



There's people on the bridge!

Funnel
Funnel

Front side from the back
Front side from the front






Name and flag




No comments:

Post a Comment