Monday 7 January 2019

The 100th post and the goodbye

This is the 100th post to this blog, not counting the maybe two or three I have unpublished for various reasons. It is no secret that the vast majority of that hundred were written in 2013-2015, and in the later years I have severely struggled to keep it alive. Therefore, this is also the final post of this blog. To all of those who read this blog for for no other reason than the ship talk, I thank you for your support and hope you had a good time; but to those who read this blog more because of me or my writing style, I do have good news -
  I have started up a new blog at simonascribbles.blogspot.com
(please note that this link will take you straight to the first post of the blog, so if you're reading this post months or years later, you will probably find more stuff if you head to the front page)
I have written a little more about my thoughts and reasons behind this change in the first post there, so if that interests you, come on over!

This lovely photo of Color Magic I took on the hottest day of the year in the Oscarsborg fortress. The fortress is built on two islands in the narrowest part of the Oslofjord, making it a prime location for shipspotting as well as plenty of other nice summer activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment